MarketPlace (WMPU DEV WordPress plugin)
There are many E-Commerce setups out there and WMPU DEV has made one that rivals WP-eCommerce.
Sick of WP-eCommerce?
One of the main reasons we developed MarketPress was because, basically, all of the existing WordPress eCommerce plugins out there offer a pretty awful user experience, especially WP-ecommerce. So we built a complete importer – allowing you to easily import your troublesome WP eCommerce store into MarketPress… hurrah!https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-commerce/
Honestly I could just post a couple features here about it but you really will just have to go watch their video and look at the features on their page. Check out the MarketPlace WordPress plugin here.
I will attempt to list some of the items here though. It allows you to use affiliate links, it has an importer if you are using WP-eCommerce so that you can just import it and forget all about WP-eCommerce.
• Multiple payment gateways (PayPal Express Checkout, Authorize.net AIM, Google checkout, 2checkout, Moneybookers, eWay shared payments, Cubepoints and more)
• Works great with any WordPress theme and looks great with AJAXy goodness
• Fully internationalized by the WPML crew
• Sell real objects, or digital downloads (with limits and tracking!), with ease
• Shipping, coupons, Google Analytics eCommerce, sales pricing, unlimited product variations, and so so much more!
• Amazing themes (that you can customize without knowing a single line of code).
• Beautiful preset CSS styles.
• Powerful, yet elegant, widgets.
• Hot product thumbnails/images with lightbox zooming
• Payment gateways coming out of our ears.
• 100% ready for easy translation into any language.
• Supports all major currencies.
• Ready to go for tax and VAT.
• Digital or physical objects.
• Multiple shipping options.
• Coupons, discounts and affiliate ready.
• Fully integrated with Google Analytics eCommerce.
• Unlimited product variations.
• Stock tracking and alerts per variation.
• Per order product limits.
• AJAX cart and cart widget.
• Powerful shortcodes that you can use anywhere.
• Link any product to an external link (hello Amazon affiliates!)
• Categories and tags.
• Stock tracking and order management and alerts.
• Fully customizable urls.
• Checkout *without* having to be a site user.
• Start your own Etsy shopping network.
• Global shopping carts (for that network).
• Tax inclusive pricing options.https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-commerce/
• Custom personalization fields.
• Extensive tracking number options.
And, did you know that MarketPress is also 100% WordPress Multisite and BuddyPress compatible – so you can use it to start your own Etsy or Ebay style network of stores… where you take a % on each sale!!!https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-commerce/
Compatibility: WordPress 3.5.1, Multisite 3.5.1, BuddyPress 1.7.1
There is just so much stuff. Go check it out. I’m not saying it is the best but I am saying that it is a really good platform to look into.